Biomass-fired combined heat and power stations - CHP
Standard biofuel-fired power plants operate according to the cogeneration principle, which is a process of simultaneous production of heat and electricity. Thermal energy produced by the combined heat and power stations can be used in various different application like: industrial manufacturing facilities, district energy supply, etc.
- Quick project implementation at minimal costs.
- Guarantee of equipment power parameters in the design.
- High environmental indicators: ≤ 100 mg/Nm³.
- Maintenance and support services.
- Reliable standardised solutions ensure quick and simple project implementation.
- High efficiency level:≥8000 operating hours per year.
- Option to use low quality fuel wood and peat.
Type of power station
And many more…