We can offer:
- An opportunity to make a significant contribution to ambitious goals;
- Opportunities for personal growth and professional development;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Freedom to initiate changes and apply your experience;
- Dynamic, responsible and viable job in an international environment;
- Informal communication, work in a new and modern office with a fantastic lounge area for relaxing breaks with colleagues.
- An approach where employees are our priority!
FUTURE WORK FUNCTIONS:
- Managing biofuel boiler plant projects in export markets;
- Creating, managing and monitoring the project work schedule in order to complete the project on time;
- Controlling the budget and its efficient implementation;
- Communicating with customers and subcontractors for the supervision of the work carried out;
- Identifying project risks and being responsible for their management;
- Conducting accounting of managed projects;
- Placing orders for supply/production and participating in the selection of the most suitable suppliers for the managed projects;
- Being responsible for communication-related to the projects under your management.
What we expect from you:
- Successful work experience in an equivalent position;
- Fluent communication in English (knowledge of other foreign languages would be a great advantage);
- Excellent computer skills;
- Ability to work both in a team and independently;
- Excellent organizational, negotiation and team management skills, analytical thinking and curiosity.